Lacy Beatley shares how she went from side hustle to digital marketing agency owner, the challenges of growing a business out of an RV, and a clever lead generation strategy that gets her great clients.
For transcripts, show notes, and more, go to Leadpages.com/podcast
Lacy is the founder of Jungle Cat Marketing, a website marketing company specializing in landing page design. She’s also a former member of the Leadpages customer support team who took the leap into entrepreneurship two years ago and is now living her dream RV lifestyle with her wife in Rockaway Beach, Oregon.
- Follow your gut. Trust your instincts and do what you love – don’t let other people’s opinions hold you back.
- Don’t let your perceived limits define you. Starting a business and being an entrepreneur can be challenging, that’s why it’s so crucial to reach out and ask for help when you need it.
- Be seen online. Local brick-and-mortar stores in tourist areas can no longer rely on foot traffic alone to drive up business.
- Know the value you bring to your clients – and charge appropriately. Charging what you're worth allows you to take the space that you need to deliver the professionalism that you know you can.
- Meet them where they're at. If your clients aren't savvy online users, consider an in-person approach to your sales cycle.