Julie Raich Diémé shares how she was able to turn her own mindset challenges into solutions, realize the value she brings to her clients, and begin to cash in on her talents as an educator.
For show notes, transcripts and more, visit Leadpages.net/podcast
Julie is an online course consultant for health and wellness business owners. A linguist and educator by trade, Julie partners with her clients to develop digital programs that get students to the finish line.
- Be resilient. You simply can’t give up after trying one thing that doesn’t work out.
- Involve other people. Expanding and nurturing your business doesn’t have to be done alone. Asking for help or hiring someone to help around the house while you work can make all the difference.
- Understand your audience. Match your product or service to the needs and skill sets of your students and customers. This way you can offer exactly what they’re hoping to receive in an easy, understandable, and timely fashion.
- Make it easy for your students to take action. Online learning is all about taking action because action produces results. Don’t leave your audience guessing at every turn–– if you do, they won’t last long.
- Make connections. Set aside time with others to fuel your journey. Sometimes all you need is a solid brainstorming session to get the creative juices flowing.